I have just received "The Versatile Blogger" award from Donna Hole. Thank you, Donna!
I'm glad that someone finally recognized me as a versatile blogger. And by versatile, I mean blogging about a bunch of random topics that only vaguely have anything to do with reading or writing books.
Now to accept this world renowned, prestigious award, I have to:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award. Thank you Donna Hole!
2) Tell everyone 7 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 15 other bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers that I've picked and tell them about the award
So here are the 7 things about myself that you may not know:
1) I attempted to write my first novel in the summer between 8th and 9th grade. I got to around 60 pages before I got bored with it.
3) I don't believe in the Roswell incident, but I do believe that there is life on other planets. I'm not talking about intelligent aliens. I'm talking about alien trees or alien bacteria. Not all life has to be technologically advance.
4) I want to take a trip to London someday
5) I have a phobia of china dolls. Actually, I'm afraid of any inanimate object that looks like a human with staring eyes that never blink. But china dolls are the scariest.
6) I love chocolate. And I also love coconut. So yay for Almond Joys!
7) I want to write a book, but I'm really lazy.
And now to pass on this award to 15 other bloggers (I have such a big heart. It's even bigger than a whale's):
Kiersten (Kiersten Writes)
Jess (Big Deal to Me)
Liz (8 Bit Words)
Julia (Writing Jewels)
Clarissa (Listen to the Voices)
Chelle (The Prairie Library)
Chazz (Chazz Hart)
Heather (Little Squeed)
Petty (Pen and Paper)
Kah Woei (The Books of My Life)
Misty (Writer's Block)
Missie (The Unread Reader)
Natalie (Between Fact and Fiction)
So thanks again to Donna Hole for passing on this award to me. And a gigantic, whale-size THANK YOU to all of you who read my blog!