Guess what? I just got an award! Yay!
It's The Bold Faced Liar Creative Writer award!
And it's all thanks to RaShelle for giving it to me. Who is RaShelle you might ask?
RaShelle is a gourmet chef that can make Gordon Ramsay cry in defeat.
RaShelle is a negotiator that can convince bank robbers to free their hostages in exchange for a pack of chewing gum.
RaShelle is someone who never needs an umbrella because it's against the laws of physics for rain to fall on her.
But seriously, RaShelle is a creative writer with an awesome blog: http://rashelleworkman.blogspot.com/
...and she can tame dragons with the sound of her voice.
Thank you for the award, RaShelle!
To be able to accept this award, one must now do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth.
4. Nominate four creative liars–I mean writers–and post links to them.
5. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
Here are my six lies and one truth about myself. Can you spot the truth?
1) I hate coffee
2) Danger is my middle name
3) I once met the Old Spice guy
4) I've seen every episode of Star Trek
5) Dogs bark at me when I wear purple
6) I once went to Stonehenge
7) I have a pet chinchilla
Now to pass this award on to 4 other people:
Thank you to all who read my blog,
P.S. - To be able to write fiction, you must be able to tell a lie.