I recently watched a vlog by Kaleb Nation. He tells us the 5 things that he would do when he becomes a famous author.
So, I'm also going to tell you the 5 things that I would do when I become a famous author:
1) One of my novels will become a movie (the director and screenwriter of "Eragon" will stay far away from it).
2) Get a pet chinchilla, or a hedgehog, or a ferret, or a bloodhound dog, ..... and then I will call him "Watson".
3) Meet other famous authors, such as: JK Rowling, Kaleb Nation, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Stephenie Meyer, Eoin Colfer, Suzanne Collins, DJ Machale, Garth Nix, etc.... and a bunch more.
4) Write an episode for Doctor Who (after I learn how to write a script).
5) Ask for permission to write the next book for "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series, and work extremely hard on the book, because Eoin Colfer did a sort of good job, but I think it could have been better.
That's pretty much it. Those are the 5 things that I want to do once I become a famous author. If you guys become a famous author, what are the 5 things that you would like to do?