Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Twitter account suspended!




For awhile now, I've been addicted to Twitter. But guess what? My Twitter account was SUSPENDED!

I've been using twitter for awhile now, trying to get friends and followers, trying to build a platform of people who would be interested in my novel and stories. So you can imagine how stunned I was when I lost contact with all those people. At first, I was really angry and desparate to get my twitter account back.


But then I realized that this is a good thing (even though I lost hundreds of followers). I was really addicted to twitter. And if you're a writer, that's a bad thing. The blue bird lures you away from your novel, and then weaves a spell of procrastination over you. But now that blue bird is gone, and I can get back to writing. Yay!

Time to get to work.


.............



.............



....Hey look, someone became my new friend on Facebook. I'll just pop over to that site for a few seconds before I get started writing.


P.S. - If I don't get back my old twitter account, I'll just make another one AFTER I finish writing a book.




No comments:

Post a Comment