Saturday, August 28, 2010

102.7 Fresh Concert

So last Saturday I went to the 102.7 Fresh Concert at Eisenhower Park. It was awesome!
They featured Tyler Hilton, Five for Fighting, and KT Tunstall:

Tyler Hilton - I Believe in You


Five for Fighting - 100 Years


KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree


*My camera is mainly for taking pictures, so the video isn't high quality and the zoom sucks. But the audio is surprisingly better than I thought it would be.

If you can't see any of the videos, click here

3 comments:

  1. wow, its really good audio on these. My phone doesn't do that great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Five for Fighting"! My phone is too old for this but this was great! :D
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be back this afternoon to check out the music. Gotta go help my nephew and his wife paint their new house!

    ReplyDelete